To Learn More Contact
West Florida Yachts
The 2008 240 Sundancer is built for comfort and luxury cruising. Don’t let her size fool you! From the swim platform to the windlass at the bow, there is plenty of space for entertaining and relaxing. The original 5.0L Mercruiser MPI w/ Bravo III outdrive had a complete overhaul and was rebuilt in 2017. Currently, the engine has only 55 hours! Owner has meticulously serviced and maintained this boat at an upscale marina. This Sundancer has been lightly used over the years, primarily to go to the beach and/or restaurant hopping. With her delightful and pristine cabin look, you’ll feel right at home. Call today for a showing!
West Florida Yachts would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 24' Sea Ray 240 Sundancer 2008. This yacht for sale is located in Lindenhurst, New York and priced at $32,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
MerCruiser 5.0 MPI Bravo lll
2008 55.00 HRS 260.00 HP
2008 55.00 HRS 260.00 HP
The V-berth fills the bill as a comfortable berth at night. When you remove the filler cushion (and stow conveniently in dedicated storage), it converts to a cushy sofa for daytime relaxation. Bring out the dining table, and four can comfortably dine.
There’s no lack of convenience in the galley of this cruiser. Overnighting or even extended weekend stays are possible with standards like dual voltage refrigerator, microwave, plentiful storage in cherry wood cabinets and optional stove.
The large cockpit is perfect for friendly gatherings. The portside conversation area features a swing-out table with double seat and to starboard is a convenient wet bar with designated area for a carry-on cooler.
• Standard MerCruiser® 5.0L MPI Bravo III (55 Hours)
• Entertaining cockpit design with designated conversation area and portside swing-out table
• 12V AM/FM single CD Clarion® stereo
• Fully enclosed fiberglass head
• Standard microwave and dual voltage refrigerator in galley
• Convertible V-berth and dinette with dedicated storage for table and filler cushions
• Cherry wood-finish interior cabinetry
• Standard 110V-30 amp shore power for battery charger, receptacles, and optional 7,000 BTU air conditioning/heating
Camper Canvas Package:
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.