Contact for Price
To Learn More Contact
West Florida Yachts
Success breeds success. The 66/72 series incorporates all the rigorously proven design concepts that have established Offshore as the dominant player in pilothouse yachts. Relaxing or running, the 66/72 is what comfort and security look like in solid form. On the hook, relax on the Cal deck or the expansive flybridge. Underway, enjoy the rich environment of the wheelhouse with its dual helm chairs while enjoying the smooth, easy motion. Either way, getting there and being there is better on an Offshore 66/72.
Included with this 66/72 Offshore are:
Offshore Hull Design: Deep, finely-veed forward section allows a smooth, knife-like water entry,
cutting cleanly through seas, achieving extraordinary directional stability, and virtually eliminating
slapping and pounding. Thus - "The softest ride on the water."
• Standard Power: Twin C18 Caterpillar 1,015hp engines
• 40hp bow & stern thrusters / ABT 9-foot roll-fin hydraulic stabilizers
• ZF Joystick Maneuvering System (3 stations)
• 1,700lb hydraulic cable, boom, and rotation davit
• Marine Air 90,000btu expansion air conditioning system
• Energy saving LED lighting package
• SeaTorque Enclosed Shaft System for reduced noise and increased efficiency
• Twin Stidd 500-200 helm chairs in Pilothouse
• Hynautic power steering system
• High-polish, welded, stainless-steel engine beds set in Chockfast
• Engine room video camera system
• LED TVs in all staterooms and in salon (40" LED in salon)
• Included: Freight, duty, commissioning, and decor allowance
West Florida Yachts would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 72' Offshore Yachts 66/72 Pilothouse 2019. This yacht for sale is located in Taiwan. For pricing details or a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.