To Learn More Contact
West Florida Yachts
Seller is motivated and looking to move her quickly. He rigged this boat for his personal business and now health reasons force the sale.
This 1999 / 2018 Sabre 73' Catamaran just completed an entire refit of all her systems, MTU main engines, 2 generators, life rafts, etc. WARRANTY INCLUDED and starts when you buy it!
She has been overbuilt in all areas, and is ready for service for 149 passengers.
There is a USCG exemption for commercial use for a foreign builder valid now for the US Virgin Islands.
Highlights of the refit include, but are not limited to:
1. Bottom soda blasted and repaired, zinc oxide coated, 3 coats of barrier paint, 2 coats of bottom paint
2. Entire exterior and decks sanded and painted with two coats of epoxy
3. New remanufactured MTU16V2000 Engines and brand new ZF gears with new risers and exhaust system. Warranty included!
4. Three new electronic engine controls
5. Two new engine monitoring screens
6. Two starters on each motor
7. New battery chargers
8. New oil exchange system
9. 10 new AGM Batteries
10. New John Deer 40 kw Generator and exhaust system and also a backup generator
11. New through hull fittings
12. Eight new bilge pumps plus crash pumps in all compartments
13. All new electrical system and wiring boat was completely rewired
14. All new ceilings upper and lower decks
15. All new LED lighting through entire vessel 110 and 24V emergency
16. All new Garmin electronics including auto pilot
17. Two new VHF radios/hailer and remote mics
18. Two new helm chairs
19. All new A/C throughout
20. New engine extractors
21. New generator blower
22. All new seat covers
23. All windows replaced (15)
24. New head and holding tank with overboard discharge
25. New triple air horns and compressor
26. New steering system
27. New shafts w/dripples
28. New props
29. New shaft and cutlass bearings
30. Three new 50-person Viking life rafts
31. New fire extinguishers
32. Life jackets with lights and whistles
33. New 250lb per day ice maker
34. New drink cooler
35. All new engine and generator hatches
36. All new sound system, Cameras and 3 new TVs
37. All bilges and compartments steam cleaned and degreased
38. The engine, gears and running gear where calculated by Ocean Five marine architect’s and vessel is set up to cruise at 28+ knots or sip fuel at 10 knots and save money.
West Florida Yachts would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 73' Sabre Craft Passenger Fast Ferry 1999. This yacht for sale is located in Stuart , Florida and priced at $1,599,995. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Passenger Fast Ferry
Sabre Catamarans (Aust) Pty Ltd was formed in 1978 to specialize in the construction of aluminium catamarans, particularly ferries.Â Sabre Catamarans is the ferry marketing division of Harry Engineering Co. which was established over 30 years ago. Originally formed to provide engineering services to the mining and steel trawler shipbuilding industries, Harry Engineering Co. has grown apace with the changing needs of modern industry.
As a catamaran specialist with years of experience, Sabre Catamarans are ideally positioned to understand the unique requirements of each client and their operating parameters.Â This necessitates evaluation of numerous factors including performance capabilities, passenger and cargo capacities, standard of fit-out, physical sea conditions, wharf requirements and an up to date working knowledge of international maritime protocols.
Sabre Catamarans builds all ferries to International Classification Society requirements.
The company concentrates on the 16-40 metre vessel range, both for the Australian and export markets. Deliveries to many parts of the globe reflect the considerable success and sustained appeal of their vessels.
Sleek design and comfort combined
Sabre Catamaransoriginally specialised in the arenas of the Pacific Ocean Islands, Indian Ocean Island nations and the East. In recent years, marketing activities have expanded and markets have been established in such diverse locations as the United States of America, South Africa, French Polynesia, the Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, the United Arab Emirates, the British Virgin Islands, the Philippines, The Maldives and of course, in their home waters of Australia.
REPEAT ORDERS SAY IT ALL
Sabre Catamarans have earned a reputation for designing, manufacturing and finishing quality vessels, delivered on time and at a realistic price. Vessels developed by our team of in-house designers are crafted to ensure strength, reliability and practicality. Hands-on quality management ensures workmanship to international standards. Sabre Catamarans reputation is supported by the large number of repeat orders placed by satisfied customers.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.