To Learn More Contact
West Florida Yachts
Stefano Righini has introduced an evolution of his unmistakeable lateral windows on this new yacht project. The Azimut 75 has ample glazing on the main deck illuminating the saloon, shark fin shaped but less pointed and with softer lines. The solution that has been adopted for the lower deck follows the concept of a large window on the hull (see the 68S). The large trapezoidal window has been designed to illuminate both the owners cabin and the VIP cabin.
This recalls the renowned apotropaic eye found on Phoenician ships allowing the sensations of a quiet bay or the vision of the surf on the waves to be admired from the comfort and intimacy of the cabins.
West Florida Yachts would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 75' Azimut 75 Flybridge 2010. This yacht for sale is located in Miami, Florida and priced at $1,585,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
2010 1750.00 HRS 1360.00 HP
2010 1750.00 HRS 1360.00 HP
• Two 20 Kw, Kohler generators located in engine room hour meter and mounted on silent blocks. • Sound shield boxes, control panel and 12 V d.c. starter.
- SHORE POWER
• Two 220V, 63A shore inlets placed on transom.
• Alternating current power sources run to the main electrical panel in crew quarters lobby next to
the access to the engines room. Power sources are protected by magneto/thermal switches and their connection with the line is accomplis hed by remote control switches. There is double bar system that spreads current to all users. Each user is singly protected by magneto/thermal switches.
• Group of 24V gel batteries of 720 Ah, placed in engines room, for lighting, signaling, power source, electronics.
• Group of 24V leaded batteries of 250 Ah for main engine starter.
• Group of 12 V leaded batteries of 100 Ah for generator starter.
• One 24V/100A automatic Mastervolt battery charger for service and main engine starter batteries. • One 12V/25A automatic Mastervolt battery charger for generators starter batteries.
• Genset alternators will charger genset starter batteries
The starboard guest cabin can be used as a day head with direct access also from the lower deck corridor.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.