To Learn More Contact
West Florida Yachts
48m steel displacement yacht under 500 GT, with exterior and interior design by Francesco Paszkowski. "ANDIAMO" features reversed glazing of the helm station which increases visibility from the bridge, and a modern athwart garage, forward of the beach club. Designed for immense volume and comfort, with spacious external areas including a sun deck with infinity pool, al fresco dining on all decks, and two terraces with central cinema room on the upper deck.
West Florida Yachts would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 154' Baglietto 48m 2017. This yacht for sale is located in St. Tropez France and priced at $26,900,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
218.00 HRS 2012.00 HP
218.00 HRS 2012.00 HP
ANDIAMO features a high volume interior with 6 generous staterooms.
The full beam Master suite is located aft on the main deck, including a dressing room and two separate bathrooms. The 5 Guest cabins on the lower deck include two doubles, two twin cabins and a VIP forward.
The contemporary interior is finished with onyx and lacquered ebony. Amidships is a formal winding staircase in steel and leather which is the central point of the yacht and connecting the three decks.
The main salon has comfortable dining and conversation areas, opening out on to the aft deck area through large sliding glass doors.
Spacious deck areas include a sun deck with infinity pool and falls, a dining area with bar, BBQ and grill, and comfortable sunbathing forward. On the upper deck is another dining area aft, with two terraces which open on either side of the central cinema room.
Crew accommodations for 9 in 5 cabins.
• Seatel 4004 TV SAT
• WiFi coverage throughout - Cisco Aironet Access Point with Cisco Wireless LAN controller
• Seatel 3612 VSAT
• Lutron control system for blinds, curtains, lighting, integrated with air conditioning controls
• Panasonic phone system with 5x fixed phones, 15x cordless, 1x flash
• Vershoven IP66 A24 telephone, engine room
• Panasonic CCTV system
• Sonance weatherproof speakers, bridge deck forward
• 75" Samsung 4K TV with B&W in wall speakers, Bluray, iPad mini remote control & docking station, skylounge
• Sonance weatherproof speakers, iPad mini remote control & docking station, bridge deck aft
• 32" Samsung LED HD TV with Sonance weatherproof speakers, iPad mini remote control & docking station, beach club
• 55" Samsung LED TV with B&W in wall speakers, Bluray, music docking, iPad mini remote control & docking station, owner's suite • 40" Samsung LED TV's with B&W in wall speakers, iPad mini remote controls & docking stations, master and guest cabins
• 26" HD Mirror TV with B&W in wall speakers, owner's suite bath
• 40" Samsung LED TV with B&W in wall speakers, iPad mini remote control & docking station, located crew mess with video copy to Wheelhouse
• Weatherproof speakers, owner's suite balcony
• 32" Samsung LED HD TV with B&W in wall speakers, Bluray, iPad mini remote control & docking station, galley
• B&W in wall speakers, airport express, owner's office main deck
• 32" Samsung LED HD TV with B&W in wall speakers, iPod touch & mini Hi-Fi, laundry room
• 47" Panasonic IP55 screen, slave of main salon, with Sonance weatherproof speakers, iPad mini remote control & docking station, main deck aft
• Alipine headset DVD's with headphones in all crew cabins
• 75" Samsung 4K TV with B&W in wall speakers, Bluray, music docking, iPad mini remote control & docking station, main salon
• 47" Panasonic IP55 TV with Sonance weatherproof speakers, iPad mini remote control, sun deck
• 32" Samsung LED HD TV with B&W in wall speakers, iPad mini remote & docking station, captain's cabin
• Crestron software
• Kaleidescape system
• 12x Apple TV
Electricity 400v 50Hz 3-phase
230v 50Hz for ship's service
110v 60Hz for ship's service
24v DC for emergency lights, safety circuits and nav instruments
Shore power 110 kVA shore power converter
Batteries Gel batteries
2x 24v sets each for main engines and for generators
1x 24v set radio
1x 24v set emergency
1x 24v set service
Engines 2 x MTU 2,012HP
Engine model 12V4000M63
Gearboxes ZF 5355
Steering Wheelhouse by Telemar
Stabilizers Anti-roll stabilization system underway and at anchor
Generators 2x Kohler 125 kW, 400/230v 3-phase diesel - Port hrs: 616; Stb hrs: 560
Harbour generator, 50 kW, 400v, 50Hz
Hamann sewage treatment
Condaria 150002 WM RE C03, 650,000 btu air conditioning
• 2x vertical s/s electric anchor windlasses, 5,000 kg capacity
• Swim ladder
• 2x vertical s/s electric capstans
• 10x fenders
• Electro hydraulic retractable aft gangway, starboardside
• 6 person Jacuzzi
• Portable side ladder for mooring
• 2x electric sun awnings on fly bridge hard top
• Electro hydraulic side ladder
• Stern transom door access to beach club
• 4x inflatable life rafts, 12 person capacity, SOLAS A PACK
• 2x firefighting suits
• 4x lifebuoys
• FM200 fire system
• 21x life jackets
• McMurdo E-5 406 Mhz EPIRB
• Portable fire extinguishers throughout
• FA150 AIS
• Fire blanket main galley
• Rescue tender forward main deck
• 5.2m diesel jet tender with launch system aft garage
Just delivered early summer, ANDIAMO is beautifully designed both exterior and interior by Francesco Paszkowski. Her design brief was for a 48m high volume motoryacht under 500 GT. Very successfully completed, she was awarded the World Yachts Trophies Best Layout and Revelation of the Year at the Cannes Show.
The outstanding features of ANDIAMO are a more contemporary design, a much larger beach club, reverse angle windshield at the helm for better visibility, and athwartships tender garage. A 1,500 sq ft sundeck complements the large bridge deck which has two terraces. The master suite is located on the main deck, and three double cabins and two twin cabins with Pullmans are located on the lower deck.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.