To Learn More Contact
West Florida Yachts
LADY G is a stunning and fast example of the Hinckley Talaria line of water jet powered boats.The Talaria 48 was introduced in 2011 and is unmistakably a Hinckley with its perfectly proportional and sinuous lines. Her upgraded engine package and hydraulic swim platform are among several options that truly set this yacht apart from similar on the market. Along with her desirable two cabin and two head layout, LADY G was appointed by a very experienced owner featuring only the finest materials with every aspect of this boat worked over to perfection. Don’t miss the opportunity to take ownership of this fast and highly customized example of a Hinckley Talaria 48 today.
West Florida Yachts would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 48' Hinckley Talaria 48 MY 2014. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $1,500,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Talaria 48 MY
595.00 HRS 800.00 HP
595.00 HRS 800.00 HP
LADY G is a stunning and fast example of the Hinckley Talaria line of water jet powered boats. The Talaria 48 was introduced in 2011 and is unmistakably a Hinckley with its perfectly proportional and sinuous lines. Her upgraded engine package and hydraulic swim platform are among several options that truly set this yacht apart from similar on the market. Along with her desirable two cabin and two head layout, LADY G was appointed by a very experienced owner featuring only the finest materials with every aspect of this boat worked over to perfection. Don’t miss the opportunity to take ownership of this fast and highly customized example of a Hinckley Talaria 48 today.
Interior• The boat’s 15’5” beam provides for spacious accommodations including comfortable pilothouse area, open galley, aft cabin with twin bunks, two full heads, and luxurious Master Suite with center line queen bunk• There is ample storage for extended cruising• The interior is finished in a combination of gloss and satin varnished cherry with a gloss varnished Teak and tulipwood cabin sole and a sound absorbent overhead with varnished whitewash battens
Exterior• LADY G features a Flag Blue Awlgrip hull, Light Cream Gelcoat deck with contrasting Moon Dust painted non-skid, Cream Awlgrip boot Stripe and blue bottom• The varnished teak toe rail, varnished teak cockpit coaming caps and eyebrow accentuate the beautiful profile of the boat, in the cockpit the coaming sides have been clad in gloss varnished Teak and the amenity are accented with gloss varnished teak work surfaces and louvered doors, all varnish maintenance completed January 2018• Along with her optional hydraulic swim platform, the cockpit and platform teak decking are all in keeping with traditional yacht styling and luxurious finishes throughout the vessel• The deep cockpit with a molded “L” settee to port and double seat to starboard has a walk-through transom door to the swim platform• Wide side decks, port and starboard coaming gates, properly placed stainless steel handrails and a huge foredeck makes handling lines/fenders easy and safe for docking
Key Features• Sliding curved stainless and glass aft pilothouse doors open to combine the cockpit and pilothouse spaces or slide closed to provide protection from the elements while still providing excellent visibility and natural light• Six (6) custom Hinckley port lights (fixed in living quarters and opening in heads and galley) • Ten (10) low profile Stainless Steel framed opening hatches provide a light and airy interior• Ocean air Skyscreens provide bug screens/shades on all overhead hatches • Four (4) oversized powered open/close hatches on pilothouse top• Ocean Air Skysol pleated shades on pilothouse side windows• Custom detailed Corian countertops in galley and heads• Dimmable LED cabin lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance• Chilled-water reverse-cycle heat/air-conditioning, fully serviced June 2018• Second-station wireless PalmStick (JetStick®II) remote control • Sirius/XM satellite through Elan entertainment interface• KVH satellite TV system with M5 Tracvision hardware for Direct TV service• Ocean LED lights mounted under swim platform• Custom Scandvik polished stainless steel table base in pilothouse with electric up/down for dining, cocktail, or berth positions
From the Pilothouse forward, down the open companionway are steps to the interior accommodations. Forward is the Master Suite with ensuite Head and spacious stall shower. Master suite has dedicated entertainment system with 26” TV, Direct TV and Blu-ray player and spacious hanging lockers port and starboard. Next aft to starboard is the Guest/Day Head and a Guest Cabin with twin berths. Next aft to port is the Galley.
The interior is satin varnished cherry with sound absorbent overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a gloss varnished teak and tulip cabin sole. Removable protective covers are provided for cabin soles.
• Custom interior door provide a minimum of 6’2” of head room clearance• Large overhead hatches have Ocean Air screens and shades • Opening ports with screens provide additional natural ventilation • Hinckley panel trim detail throughout interior compliments the cherry
The Master Suite is luxurious and very well appointed. It includes a private head with separate stall shower. Entered through a starboard solid cherry door, Owner’s stateroom has a centerline aft- facing queen bunk with storage drawers under. The bunk is an innerspring mattress.
The Master Suite includes a fully outfitted entertainment system which includes a dedicated satellite TV tuner, Blu-Ray player and a host of audio channels including Sirius radio. Relax and watch movie on the 26” LCD HD TV in this spacious cabin. Continuing aft port and starboard are hanging lockers with additional cabinetry above the berth sheathing.
• Hanging lockers port and starboard• Sheer lockers port and starboard• All lighting on dimmer circuit• LED rope accent lighting at bottom of sheer lockers. LED rope lighting on bunk rail and toe kick space • Bulkhead mounted lighting forward • Reverse-cycle AC/heat vents
Aft to port in the Master Cabin is the entry to the Owner’s head. This head features a separate stall shower and is also finished in Light Cream gelcoat with a cherry laminated interior bulkhead.
• Corian “Abalone” countertop with custom edge details with stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever fixture • Separate Stall Shower with a Grohe fixture and single-lever mixing valve• Large dry toiletry locker located to outboard in the shower• Custom teak sole installed in head area• Fixed portlight• Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 27-gallon holding tank, which can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility • Pleated drop-down privacy curtains over ports• Overhead lighting has dimmer except for shower• Storage areas outboard and under sink• Towel bar mounted on forward bulkhead• Full-length dressing mirror mounted on the back of the head door. Head entry door has 6’2” of standing head room
The Guest Suite (Aft To Starboard) is entered through a single panel door. The Guest/Day head can be entered from either the main passage way inboard or directly from the Guest Suite.
• Comfortable twin bunk layout with ample storage built into each bunk accessed by drawers under the bunk.• Twin shear lockers above the starboard bunk• Hanging locker forward with storage on top of the locker with integral fiddles • Open two shelf storage area on aft bulkhead• Dedicated audio entertainment zone with touch screen controls mounted at hanging locker Overhead lighting on dimmer• LED rope lighting at both bunk rails• LED rope lighting at sheer lockers• LED rope lighting over aft bulkhead open storage shelf• Bulkhead mounted lighting• Reverse-cycle AC/heat vent (control mounted in sheer locker) • LED rope lighting on dimmer under bunk rails• Hull port allows view of water under way and added light into cabin• Opening stainless steel overhead hatch with skyscreen shade and screen• “Skylight” into dash area under front windshield provides additional natural light (includes Skyscreen shade for privacy)
The Guest Head and shower are forward of the guest cabin to starboard is finished in Light Cream gelcoat with satin varnished cherry bulkheads with satin varnished trim around mirrors, and lockers.
• Corian “Witch Hazel” countertop with stainless steel sink with stainless fixture• Shower stall is forward with plexiglass door and divider with Grohe fixture and mixing valve • Large dry toiletry locker located to outboard in the shower• Teak slats installed on shower seat• Custom teak deck sole installed in the head• Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 35-gallon holding tank, which can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility• Opening portlight with drop down pleated curtain• Overhead lighting has dimmer• Storage areas are outboard and under sink• Full-length dressing mirror mounted on back of guest cabin door to head• Mirror mounted on bulkhead aft of sink
This area is open to the pilothouse and receives lots of natural light and ventilation and has an opening portlight over the counter. There is a double sink with Grohe single-lever chrome fixture with sprayer and hot and cold pressure water outboard. Aft of the sink is the custom top loading freezer and forward is a countertop accessed storage bin. Below the sink are two doors to storage space. The countertop has a back lip that protects the bulkhead. Inboard of the freezer is a generous work space with the convection microwave mounted in a cabinet above and dishwasher below. The two burner electric cooktop is mounted forward with the two drawer refrigerator below for convenient access while cooking.
• Custom Juperana Ivory polished granite countertop with cut outs for sink/dry storage• Seaward 2-burner electric cook top• Sharp combination Stainless steel microwave/convection oven• Double sink polished stainless steel– Corian Medea integrated into the counter with Grohe single-lever fixture with sprayer• Hot and cold pressure fresh water system• U-Line Combo refrigerator drawer unit, both drawers finish with cherry faces • Freezer – Top loading custom stainless steel box with Seafrost wrap around condensing freezer plates• Additional 110 VAC outlets are positioned for coffee maker and toaster• Over-counter lighting with dimmer• Custom galley task lighting mounted over counters• Storage for dinner settings• Pot and pan storage in locker outboard of cooktop
Large powered opening pilothouse side windows and sliding glass aft doors provide natural ventilation with excellent light and visibility. All pilothouse windows and aft door retain grey tint. Entry to pilothouse from cockpit is through polished stainless steel framed, full-height, curved tempered glass doors. These doors have four panels (two port and two starboard) allowing several opening positions allowing an open an airy feel to the interior.
Helm area is to starboard with two Stidd® Slimline seats finished in Ivory ultra-leather, with perforation and stitching. All helm seats mounted on Chrome pedestals with full power actuation in up/down/forward/aft directions. To port, aft of the chart locker, is a single Stidd® Slimline chair finished to the same specification. All three helm area chairs include the Stidd manual folding footrest.
• All surfaces in the pilothouse were clad in cherry and finished in satin varnish• Aft: Full-width living area includes a U-shaped Dinette to starboard with a matching U- shaped settee to port Retractable 32” LED HD TV built into the forward end of the settee to allow easy viewing throughout the pilothouse and is completely concealed when entertaining guests• Custom cherry gloss salon sable with Tulipwood offset perimeter and electric hi/low pedestal for conversion from dining height to berth• Salon table top is mounted on a slide set that allows for 9.5” of travel inboard. Allows table function as at cocktail height• Provided fleece lined Stamoid cover for table• Includes filler cushion upholstered to match settee for conversion to berth• Roman blinds at aft door are finished in Perennials• All fixed windows are laminated safety glass• Three forward fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers and fully concealed Stainless steel frame• Electric opening side windows provide enormous amount of open air when desired Electrically operated • Ocean Air Skysol pleated blind system for side windows• Front windows have outside snap-on Sand Stamoid® covers• Pilothouse aft door roman blinds for privacy or shade• Noise-absorbent overhead material with varnished whitewash maple battens• Custom varnished cherry handrail with stainless steel standoffs on pilothouse overhead • Overhead lighting is provided by LED lamps on dimmer circuits
Finishes• Satin varnished north American cherry including dash and chart locker area• Satin varnished teak and tulipwood pilothouse sole with removable protective covers
Dinette (Starboard) • U-shaped dinette settee with custom varnished cherry table with pedestal converts to additional bunk or cocktail height table• 2 total 110-volt outlets mounted at forward and aft bases of dinette• Table converts to bunk and cocktail table• Table has custom optioned Tulipwood perimeter offset
Port Settee• Matching U-Shaped settee to port• Retractable 32” LED HD TV built into the forward end of the settee to allow easy viewing throughout the pilothouse and is completely concealed when entertaining guests
Entry to the boat is either from the side coaming gates or through the transom door to the swim platform. Al Fresco dining in the cockpit, two gloss varnished teak tables for port cockpit settee. Tables are mounted using polished stainless steel Crown removable dining height pedestals with Crown millennium base deck plates. Tables can also be used individually and can be stored inside the port cockpit settee.
• Molded fiberglass boarding steps inboard of cockpit coaming gates port and starboard• A transom door to starboard• Teak decking in cockpit• Teak cigar deck with amenities to port and starboard • Dining tables include evolution lined padded Stamoid storage bags for tables and Stamoid storage sleeves for pedestals• Cockpit sink with varnished Teak lid at port amenity• U-Line ice maker installed below sink in port cockpit amenity with varnished Teak louvered door• Vitrifrigo stainless steel refrigerator mounted in starboard cockpit amenity with varnished Teak louver door• Varnished teak covered cockpit coamings and caps• Sand Stamoid cockpit cover attaches to aft end of pilothouse and covers to end of cockpit (attaches with snaps, zippered access from transom door)• Courtesy lighting at cockpit seating• Safety light on cockpit step• Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve with shower near transom door• Two Glendinning powered shore cord reels exit transom through flush hatch• Cockpit flood light• Aft lazarette locker with ladder for storage of lines, fenders or other gear• Electrically actuated engine room access hatch with control mounted at starboard cockpit amenity
Cockpit seating• Molded fiberglass “L” settee to port and double seat to starboard • Cockpit seat cushions covered with: Donghia 10116/12 “Seabreeze – Ocean Blue” with Donghia 10116/20 “Seabreeze – Sandcastle Cream” piping
Cockpit Storage• Lockers molded into the port and starboard seating areas with gasketed fiberglass lids • Cockpit sole hatch with manual hydraulic pistons with fender storage below in lazarette
The Helm is forward to starboard and has a gloss varnished dash and outboard shelf where electronics are mounted. The area is also home to the Hinckley JetStick®, engine controls, navigation instruments and gauges, and a teak rimmed steering wheel.
Two Stidd helm seats finished in Ivory Ultra-leather are powered up/down and fore/aft on chrome pedestal with manual folding footrests. JetStick system includes the new Hinckley PalmStick wireless remote JetStick system.
The helm has an open view into the easily accessed galley below as well as the surrounding deck and area outside the yacht.
• Nuvo Grand Concerto 6 source 6 zone amplifier with AM/FM/Sirius radio available in all zones, Apple Airport Express available in all zones, iPod dock available in all zones, Salon TV/Blu-ray available in all zones• Capacitive touch 2.7” LCD zone controller mounted in each zone for complete system control• Wireless RF remote with graphic interface to control any zone and any source in the system • Wall mounted iPod dock and Apple Airport Express interface • KVH satellite TV system with M5 dome and Direct TV tuners in the pilothouse and master stateroom• Pilothouse retractable 32” LED HD TV mounted to port, Samsung Blu-Ray player connected to pilothouse TV • Master Stateroom 26” LED HD TV recessed in bulkhead, Samsung Blu-Ray player connected to master stateroom TV• Guest cabin 26” Samsung LED HD TVwith Samsung Blu-ray player• Apple TV connected to both TV systems• Sirius/XM satellite radio through Elan entertainment interface • Zones are Salon, Cockpit, Master Stateroom and Guest Stateroom • Onboard “MiFi” cellular based wireless internet connection with hotspot
• Dual Raymarine e165 multifunction displays with hybrid touch technology• Raymarine SmartPilot “X” series with Gyro and P70R control head interfaced to GPS system• Raymarine 48” 4KW digital open array radar • Raymarine DSM 300 depth sounder/Fish finder• Two (2) Raymarine i70 instrument repeater• Cummins engine displays are interfaced to the navigation network for trip function calculations• Navionics Platinum chips for US East Coast• Standard Horizon VHF radio with DSC technology, command mic at helm , loud hailer, and amplified speaker at helm with volume control• 5” Danforth® compass• ACR RL-100 spot light with helm mounted remote control• Dual Kahlenberg® 12-volt DC air horn with switch on dash
Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction- Kevlar®/E-glass outer skin. Corecell “M Foam” for core above and below the waterline. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell”M Foam” for core. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, and greater hull strength against impact damage and thermal insulation.
• Flag Blue Awlgrip hull (paint is in "bristol" condition)• Light Cream gelcoat deck and cabin top with Moondust painted contrasting nonskid• Light Cream Awlgrip boot top• Blue bottom
Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks are below the waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines.
• Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molding• Swim platform is painted to match hull color with custom fore/aft teak decking and stainless steel half round with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform• Bow Rail: 1-1/4” Type 316L stainless steel tubing with LED bow rail down lighting. (lighting installed to the underside of the bow rail centered between each stanchion and one on centerline installed beneath the burgee socket) Lighting can be switched at the helm and inside the windlass locker.• Moon Dust painted non-skid surface on side deck walking surfaces and cabin house walking surfaces• Smooth gelcoat surface on vertical surfaces of deck, house, waterways, and pilothouse top • Tapered varnished teak toe rails with Hinckley profile • Varnished teak molded eyebrow molding around cabin top• Gloss varnished teak handrails are mounted on forward cabin top, port and starboard on pilothouse roof and a wraparound unit running along the aft end of pilothouse• All varnish maintenance completed January 2018• Anchor Locker: Molded into the foredeck, with hinged and gas-spring assisted hatch. Custom stainless steel anchor roller with stainless steel anchor. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring simple.• Wash-down spigot in anchor locker and custom courtesy light, illuminates with the opening of the hatch• Chocks - (2) Open custom Hinckley stainless steel bow chocks, and (4) Closed custom Hinckley chocks• Mooring Cleats: (8) 316 stainless steel bow, stern and spring line cleats. Bow and stern cleats are 12” and spring line cleats are 10”• (10) Smoke gray tint hatches with stainless steel frames have SkyScreen screens and blinds• Overboard direct drainage scuppers for cockpit• Ten (10) Wichard folding padeyes, five port and five starboard on the side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak rail at each pad eye location and dock line cleats • One ensign, stern mounted 5’ varnished teak staff with flush socket accompanied by flag• One burgee, varnished teak staff with flush socket• Custom Hinckley aluminum mast painted to match deck • Teak bow burgee pole with flush socket• Stern mounted 5' varnished teak staff with flush socket• Horn - Kahlenberg 24-Volt DC dual-trumpet air horn with switch at helm Searchlight - 24 Volt-DC with remote at helm • (6) Dock lines – 50’ x 3⁄4”• Fenders with fleece covers• Hydraulic windlass mounted in custom anchor well• Custom 316L stainless steel bow roller with primary anchor• 60-lb Quickline Ultra primary anchor with 30’ x 3/8” Grade 40 galvanized chain + 200’ x 3⁄4” three-strand nylon rode• Secondary Fortress FX-55 anchor with rode – with storage bag
• Custom electrical panel with circuit breakers, meters, switches, and indicator lights• Common wire bonding with a minimum branch wire size of #8 AWG per ABYC• House: Four (4) Lifeline 8D AGM batteries • Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engines, with the ability to parallel the Starting Batteries• Two (2) alternators - 80-amp 24-Volt DC, one per engine• Two (2) 24-Volt-DC battery chargers. One (1) House bank and one (1) for starting bank. 24-Volt lighting• Two (2) Power inlet rated at 50-amps each, 240/120-Volt AC• Generator: One (1) Onan 13.5-KW (1169 hours), rated for 240-volts AC and is mounted in a sound shield. Remote panel for starting with gauges
• Optional upgraded Volvo D13 800hp common rail diesel engines (595 hours) • Optional upgraded 7” displays at helm station• (2) Hamilton 364 water jets - serviced January 2018• Hinckley JetStick® II system - integrates forward and aft motion of boat, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick• Second JetStick wireless control station “PalmStick”• ZF 325-1 transmissions• ESPAR diesel fire heating system throughout interior of vessel• Alarms for low engine oil pressure, engine high water temperature• Racor fuel-water filters with pressure gauges, water sensors, petcock and drain tubes • Racor in-line Fuel/Air Separators• Baffled and insulated engine air intakes with air de-misters at both vents• Bow thruster - 25 hp hydraulic bow thruster produces 720 lbs of thrust• Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs• Power assist steering • Oil Transfer Pump - reversible, 24-Volt DC - for main engines, transmissions, and generator • Fresh hot and cold pressurized water, 24-VDC main pump supplying galley, shower, head and cockpit shower• (2) Automatic 24-volt DC sump pumps for showers, washing machine and air-conditioning condensate • (3) Rule® 24-volt DC electric 3700-GPH bilge pumps with ULTRA automatic float switches (high water bilge alarm)• Saltwater deck wash deck wash pump with hose connections on deck near anchor roller• 17-gallon water heater - marine insulated stainless-steel heater• (2) Holding tanks - Polyethylene tanks - Guest 35 gallons and Master 27 gallons • Fresh water tank - 150-gallon polyethylene fresh water tank• Chilled water system; dual chillers and circulation pumps with four air handlers with three independent controlled zones; Zone 1: one 12KBTU unit in Master Suite; Zone 2: one 12KBTU unit in Guest Suite; Zone 3: two 16 KBTU units in the Salon
• Engine Room Insulation: Insulated with foam/composite insulation with double gaskets on access door to engine room• Engine Air Intake: Air Demisters at both vents. Baffled and insulated• Four (4) cage protected lights• Fireboy fire suppression system with automatic engine shutdownSecurity, Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment• (8) Lifejackets - (6) adult and (2) children • Navigation lights • Coast Guard safety package• (4) Fire Extinguishers: 2-lb. Type B-1 fire extinguishers for class A, B, and C fires• Aft deck flood light mounted on mast
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.