To Learn More Contact
West Florida Yachts
Lady Hayat's interior layout caters for up to 12 guests in 6 staterooms, including a master suite, 3 double cabins and 1 twin cabin. She is also capable of carrying up to 9 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout her living areas to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
"Since her original launching, this rather special yacht has undergone many refits and makeovers during her illustrious career. Currently relaunched after an extensive two year refit and refurbishment programme "Lady Hayat" is ready and waiting for you.
The upper deck piano bar is a true air-conditioned oasis away from the heat of the day. If you don't car to play yourself, the piano will do it for you as you sip your cocktails.
For large scale functions and parties the huge aft deck becomes a major open space with the two tenders launched. Step up to the pool deck and be greeted by a barbeque and wet bar, comfortable sun lounging area and two seating areas.
It's no surprise that this is where most people enjoy themselves during the day- if they are not on the jet skis or running ashore in the tenders.
The interior has been professionally redecorated bringing a luxury feel to all area. The guest accommodation comprises a master cabin, two double cabins, two twin cabins and the study on the main deck forward can be converted to provide a further twin guest stateroom to cater for a party of 12.
The bathrooms are equally well appointed in fine marble, as one would expect of a yacht of this calibre.
Efficient guest support comes from tech professional crew who have enlarged crew's quarters, a fine new galley and capacious freezer space for extended trips.
"Lady Hayat" is a legend reborn and awaits your command.
2 Northern Lights Generators 90kw
· Brand New A/C Units installed throughout in 2013
Naiad zero speed stabilisers
Electronics and Navigation
· Furuno GMDSS Comm Console GMDSS System
· Furuno GPS RX built-in GMDSS
· Furuno SSB MF-HF Control RX GMDSS
· Furuno NBDP, LCD Telex Center GMDSS
· Furuno Std-C Terminal with EGC GMDSS
· 2 Furuno 25w DSC, Channel 70 VHF
· 2 Furuno Printer Std C, NBDP, DSC GMDSS
· Anschutz Gyro Digital Repeater
· Furuno DSC MF-HF Control/ RX GMDSS
Simrad Autopilot (new 2015)
· Anschultz Pilotstar D Autopilot System
· Port & Starboard wing position
· Helm Chair Position
· Anschutz rudder angle indicator
· Furuno Blk Bx Dual Frequency FF depth sounder
· Furuno BrzTH 50/200 H-duty Xdcr D depth sounder
· Furuno BrzTH S/T Xdcr S/T depth sounder
· 2 Northstar 952Xw with WAAS Navsystem
· 2 Northstar 952 color display head Navsystem
· Northstar with WAAS Navsystem
· Transas Navi Sailor 3000 plotting software
· Transas AIS transponder interface
· Transas Radar integration board overlay
· Transas World Folio
· VEI 24V Mid tower with 933 Pentium III/256 MB/
· 1.44FD/ 30.7 gig hard drive/ 32m ATI video card/ 52x
· CD rom/ 10 card for 4 additional com ports
· Remote piont RF keyboard and mouse
· 2x Furuno 2135 40 Target Auto plotter Rad com (radar ARPA for S Band radar & X Band radar)
· 4x HP Elite Display E190i multi monitors (2015 pilothouse)
· Custom 8+8 switching Video Switch (inputs from both
· radars/navigation computer/ sounder
· Anschutz GyroStar II gyro
· CPlath Jupiter overhead magnetic compass Wynn
· Clearview 40cm
· Wind Screen
COMMUNICATION AND NAVIGATION SYSTEM
· IMO Compliant GMDSS radio station, including telex,
· SSB, weather fax, and Navtex
· 2 DSC VHF Ch 70 stations (located bridge)
· 2 VHF radio stations (located crew areas)
· 2 Handheld GMDSS VHS radios
· Mini M satellite telephone for voice, fax and data
· Inmarsat C satellite telephone with high speed data
· transfer capability
· Icom UHF portables for crew communication
· 2 GSM Triband cell phones for USA and Europe
· VHF portable
· Digital radio phone for USA and Mexico
· Full integrated PABX phone system
· Seatel 4094 for US/Caribbean/Europe
· KVH Tracphone F77 Sat System with high speed data/std cables
· Custom Crestron system allowing music, DVD, and television distribution throughout yacht
· Baldwin Louis XVI Baby grand Piano with 'electronic pianist'
· Crestron TV distribution via 15" LCD screens in aft guest cabins
· Crestron TV distribution via 42" plasma screens in VIP and Master cabins
· Crestron TV distribution via 52" plasma screens in main salon and Sky Lounge
· Six person heated Spa located in sun deck
· Outdoor BBQ area with Gas BBQ.
Tenders and Toys
1x Centre-console Semi-rigid with 225Hp Yamaha 4-stroke
2015 Works Completed
Propellers balancing (San Diego)
Complete hull thickness survey as result replacement of about 3 to 4 square meters of plate steel (San Diego)
Antifouling (San Diego)
Rebuild stabilisers ( San Diego)
Refit of all pipes in engine room (San Diego)
Rebuild all pumps (San Diego)
Clean grey water tanks and Diesel tanks (San Diego)
New engine and reducer controls (San Diego)
New Auto Pilot (San Diego)
New Hot water System (San Diego)
New Water Maker (San Diego)
Complete service Caterpillar main Engines (San Diego)
New main engines batteries (San Diego)
New stainless steel exhaust spray rings (San Diego)
New night vision camera (San Diego)
4 new monitors (bridge) (Spain)
New navigation programs (Spain)
New Bridge emergency batteries and new charger (Spain)
Complete new galley and appliances (Spain)
New water pressure pump (Spain)
Complete rebuilt starboard generator (Spain)
New chain stoppers windlass (Spain)
West Florida Yachts would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 157' Picchiotti 157 1981. This yacht for sale is located in Genoa Italy and priced at $4,995,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
1981 1000.00 HRS 850.00 HP
1981 1000.00 HRS 850.00 HP
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.