To Learn More Contact
West Florida Yachts
West Florida Yachts would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 54' DeFever Offshore Cruiser 1972. This yacht for sale is located in Friday Harbor, Washington and priced at $95,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Lilliwaup is a classic 1972 54' DeFever Offshore Cruiser built by Oriental Boat Company in Yokosuka, Japan. She offers twin Caterpillar 330T main engines, two Northern Lights generators, dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauges, Hurricane diesel fired heating system, new batteries, Outback inverter, huge flybridge, updated galley, interior decor and some updated electronics.
From the swimplatform, you walk onto the covered aftdeck via the transom gate and out either side deck or through double wood and glass doors into the salon. Once inside the salon, you will find a lounge chair, end table, sofa and coffee table to port, galley and countertop port forward, 2 lounge chairs, ottoman and electric fireplace to starboard and steps to the raised pilothouse starboard forward. The pilothouse offers a benchseat and watch berth aft, side deck access door on each side, steps to the flybridge starboard aft, full helm forward and steps to the staterooms starboard forward. The master stateroom is amidships and each guest stateroom is forward. Engine room access is via a hatch with ladder between the galley and pilothouse steps.
The headroom in the salon. galley and guest staterooms is 6'5", 6'4" in the pilothouse, 6'3" in the master stateroom and shower. The master stateroom berth is 6'6" long and the guest stateroom berths are 6'5" long.
Lilliwaup offers a full-beam master stateroom amidships with a centerline queen size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower; and matching guest staterooms forward with over/under bunks. There is a head and sink port aft of the guest staterooms and a former ensuite head forward with a sink and room to reinstall the toilet and shower. There is also a former single berth stateroom to starboard, which now serves as a utility room. A berth could be reinstalled in this room.
The large, open, airy salon offers carpet, a lounge chair, end table, sofa and coffee table with storage to port, galley countertop port forward, two lounge chairs, ottoman and Twin Star electric fireplace to starboard, opening side windows with blinds, storage cabinets and double wood and glass doors to the aftdeck.
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Seaward Princess Gourmet II 3-burner propane cooktop and oven- Tecumsah cold-plate refrigerator and freezer- GE Profile microwave oven- Large stainless steel sink- Granite tile countertop- Storage drawers and cabinets- Danby Maitre D wine cooler- U-Line icemaker- Magma stainless steel BBQ grill
The full-beam master stateroom is amidships and offers a centerline queen size berth, nightstands, carpet, 2 portlights with curtains, hanging lockers, storage cabinets and drawers, shelf, mirror and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
Both port and starboard staterooms offer over/under bunks, 2 portlights, reading lights, nightstand, storage drawers, hanging locker and carpet. both staterooms have access to a forward space with a sink that still has room to reinstall a toilet and shower. The guest head with sink is to port between the master stateroom and guest staterooms.
The present utility room has room for a single berth to be reinstalled.
- Indesit NBR 5000 washer/dryer
The raised pilothouse offers a U-shaped settee and table aft, a watch berth aft, side deck access door on each side, full helm with storage forward, Todd helmseat, internal stairs to the flybridge starboard aft, wetbar with stainles steel sink and icemaker to starboard, window aft, teak sole and storage drawers.
The flybridge offers a non-skid deck, hinged mast, full helm with storage forward, helmseat, a benchseat with storage to starboard, L-shaped seating with storage and table to port and a hatch with steps to the pilothouse starboard aft.
The covered aftdeck offers a hardtop, transom gate, same level access to each side deck, lazarette access, Holiday chest freezer and double wood and glass doors to the salon.
- Harmon-Kardon AVR 340 A/V system in the salon- Samsung Blu-Ray disc player in the salon- Sony XAV-64BT DVD player in the pilothouse
- Furuno FR-805D Radar in the pilothouse- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass in the pilothouse and on the flybridge- Comnav 1101 autopilot in the pilothouse- Garmin GPSMap 740s chart plotter in the pilothouse- Garmin GMI10 wind/speed/log display in the pilothouse- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS GX 2100 VHF in the pilothouse- Ship's clock in the pilothouse- Weems & Plath barometer in the salon- Rudder angle indicator on the flybridge- AIPhone intercom system
- Northern Lights PX-312K 12 kW generator with approximately 1,066 hours- Northern Lights SAW16F 8 kW generator with approximately 3,045 hours- Outback 3200 watt, 32vdc inverter- StatPower Truecharge 20 amp battery charger- Sterling Power 60 amp battery charger- 12 X Crown CR-165 8vdc batteries (2018)- 4 X Crown CR-235 6vdc batteries (2018)- 4 X 4D batteries (2018)- Exide Edge AGM Group 24 generator start battery (2018)- Trace 12vdc monitoring display- 12vdc outlet on the flybridge
- Twin Caterpillar D 330T 165 hp main engines with unknown hours- Caterpillar/Twin Disc MG-506 gearboxes- ZF electronic engine controls- SW and Aetna gauges- Dual Racor 900FG fuel filters with vacuum gauge for each main engine- Groco oil change system- Hurricane diesel fired heating and water heater system- Gama AMGSR20 20 gallon water heater- Groco PST-3 28 psi fresh water system pressure tank- Workbench in the engine room- Husky tool box in the lazarette- Raritan Elegance head in the guest head and Raritan/Bemis head in the master stateroom head- Purasan blackwater treatment system- Waste oil tank
- Plath-Stephens SW1 anchor windlass with controls at the windlass- Forfjord Steel Safety anchor- Stainless steel anchor roller- Ultraline flat rope ad storage reel on the flybridge- Non-skid decks- Portuguese Bridge- Foredeck lockers- Stainless steel rails forward and teak cap rails each side and aft- Stainless steel and Brass deck hardware- Raw water washdown forward- Boarding gate each side and transom gate aft- Fiberglass encased wood swimplatform with stainless steel hoop rails and stainless steel pop-up cleats
- AB 360V 11'10" RIB- Mercury 15 hp 4-stroke outboard- Quicklift tender davit
- Lifering- Loudhailer- AFI horns- Searchlight- Fire extinguishers- Fireboy Halon 1301 fire suppression system in the lazarette- Smoke detector
- Sellers' personal belongings
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.