To Learn More Contact
West Florida Yachts
Miss Ly is a 52' Jefferson "Special Edition" motoryacht offering a 3 stateroom 3 head layout, huge,enclosed, air-conditioned sundeck, open aftdeck for line and fender handling, large, open and airy salon, full beam master stateroom, lower helm, flybridge, bowthruster, new aluminum fuel tanks,Magnum inverter and boatcommand.com remote monitoring system. She is a double Great Loop veteran and is ready to go around again. She would also make a great live aboard with her tremendous interior volume and very popular floor plan. Her owners have moved ashore, so Miss Ly is seriously for sale.
West Florida Yachts would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 52' Jefferson Motoryacht 1987. This yacht for sale is located in Tierra Verde, Florida and priced at $149,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
3100.00 HRS 375.00 HP
3100.00 HRS 375.00 HP
Miss Ly is a 52' Jefferson "Special Edition" motoryacht offering a 3 stateroom 3 head layout, huge, enclosed, air-conditioned sundeck, open aftdeck for line and fender handling, large, open and airy salon, full beam master stateroom, lower helm, flybridge, bowthruster, new aluminum fuel tanks, Magnum inverter and boatcommand.com remote monitoring system. She is a double Great Loop veteran and is ready to go around again. She would also make a great live aboard with her tremendous interior volume and very popular floor plan. Her owners have moved ashore, so Miss Ly is seriously for sale.
the open aftdeck, you enter the enclosed sundeck through double doors.
Once inside, you will find a sofa and end table to port, two lounge
chairs and end table to starboard, storage cabinetry and ice maker port
forward, steps to the flybridge and entry door and stairs to the salon.
Once inside the salon, you will find storage cabinetry to starboard,
lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward, storage
cabinetry port forward, sofa and ottoman to port and a piano port aft.
The master stateroom and port guest stateroom access is aft and the
dinette, galley and forward guest stateroom is forward. Engine room
access is through a door under the steps aft or through salon sole
The headroom in the salon, master stateroom, forward guest stateroom, port guest stateroom and galley is 6'6",7'4" in the forward guest head/shower, 6'3" in the sundeck and master stateroom tub/shower and 6'10" in the flybridge. The master stateroom berth is 7'8" long and the guest berths are 6'8" long.
Miss Ly offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen size berth and ensuite head, a guest stateroom port aft with over/under wide berths and a guest head to starboard and then a guest stateroom forward with offset single berths and an ensuite head. The dinette also converts to a double size berth.
Miss Ly's large salon offers storage cabinetry to starboard, side deck access door starboard
forward, sofa with storage and ottoman to port, piano port aft, storage cabinetry with Corian counter top with custom teak trim port forward, teak parquet sole, opening side windows and blinds.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The galley is located starboard forward across from the dinette.
- American refrigerator/freezer
- Galley Maid Empress 3-burner electric cooktop and oven
- Tappan microwave
- Black & Decker convection/toaster oven- Gaggia cappuccino machine
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Corian countertop with custom teak trim- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Teak parquet sole
- Raritan Icer-Ette icemaker on the sundeck
- Magma stainless steel BBQ on the aftdeck
Dining space is available at the dinette across from the galley.
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth, nightstands, reading
lights, side and aft windows with curtains, bound carpet over teak parquet sole, 2 hanging
lockers, storage cabinet, drawers and shelves, mirror and ensuite head with a tub/shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The port guest stateroom offers wide over/under berths, reading lights, side windows with
curtains, a desk/vanity, mirror, storage drawers, hanging lockers, shelves and bound carpet over teak parquet sole. The guest head is to starboard.
To view a 360 degree photo of the port guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The forward guest
stateroom offers offset single berths, 4 portlights, curtains, overhead
hatch with a screen, hanging locker, storage cabinet and drawers, bound
carpet over teak parquet sole and an ensuite head.
To view a 360 degree photo of the forward guest stateroom, copy and paste the ink below into your browser:
GE Spacemaker washer and dryer
offers a bimini (2016), full Eisenglass enclosure, non-skid deck,
forward benchseat with storage, port benchseat with storage, storage
forward, helm and helm seat and a hinged Radar arch.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The open aftdeck offers stainless steel rails, non-skid deck, stainless steel & teak ladder to the fiberglass swimplatform, Magma fish cleaning table, Magma stainless steel BBQ and double doors to the salon.
The air conditioned,
enclosed sundeck offers double doors to the aftdeck, opening side and
aft windows with wood blinds, fishing rod storage, hardtop, carpet,
lounge chairs, ottoman/storage and a side table to starboard, sofa and
end table to port, storage cabinetry with icemaker port forward with
Corian countertop with custom teak trim and steps forward to the
flybridge and salon.
To view a 360 degree photo of the sundeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- KVH Tracvision TV1 satellite TV system
- Shakespeare SeaWatch TV antenna
- LG flat screen TV in the sundeck- Sony DVD player in the sundeck
- Sony MEM-M70BT CD/stereo on the flybridge- Jensen MP3510 CD/stereo in the salon
- Pioneer speakers in the salon
- Garmin 182c GPSMap chart plotter at the lower helm
- Aqua Meter Satura magnetic compass at the lower helm
- Raymarine ST60+ depth sounder at the lower helm
- Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF at the lower helm
- Weems & Plath ship's clock & barometer at the lower helm and in the master stateroom
- Furuno Navnet Multi-Function Display on the flybridge
- Furuno Radar on the flybridge
- Standard Horizon DS150 depth sounder on the flybridge
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass on the flybridge
- Simrad AP25 autopilot on the flybridge
- Garmin GPSMap 546 chart plotter on the flybridge
- Icom IC-M504 VHF on the flybridge
- Standard Horizon Ram Mic VHF on the flybridge- Davis weather station- Redport wifi extender
- Westerbeke 12.5 kW generator with approximately 2210 hours
- Magnum Magna Sine inverter with remote panel
- Pro Mariner ProNautic 12.40P battery charger- Guest battery switches- BlueSea M2 battery monitor system
- 50 amp shore cord
- 12vdc outlet at each helm
Twin Caterpillar 3208 375 hp main engines with approximately 3,100
hours total (Port engine rebuilt with approximately1,900 hours SMOH)
- Morse engine controls
- VDO gauges
- Fuel manifold
- Racor 1000FG fuel filter with vacuum gauge for each main engine- Racor 500Fg fuel filter with vacuum gauge for the generator
- Walker Fuelsep fuel conditioning units for each main engine
- Reverso oil change system
- Groco ARG 1000 S sea strainers
- Sidepower bowthruster
- Bennett trim tabs
- Aqua Air reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system- FCI Aqualite 200 gallon per day watermaker
- GE 10 gallon water heater
- Jabsco fresh water system pump
- Jabsco fresh water system accumulator tank
- Jabsco electric heads- SensorTank II water and holding tanks monitor system
- New aluminum fuel tanks in 2015
- Ideal anchor windlass with foot controls
- Ultra 77 lb anchor
- 130' anchor chain
- Stainless steel Sampson Post
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Non-skid decks
- Foredeck benchseat
- Windshield covers
- Raw water washdown forward
- Marquipt Tide Ride gangway- Boarding gate each side
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Stainless steel and teak swimplatform ladder and swim ladder
- Hot/cold fresh water shower on the swimplatform- Rod holders fore and aft
- Caribe 13'5" RIB with Ritchie magnetic compass, Yamaha gauges, Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+ VHF
- Yamaha 50 hp, 4-stroke outboard
- UMT 1,000lb tender davit
- Fireboy 200 MA Halon 1301 engine room fire suppression system
- Fireboy emergency engine shutdown system at both helms
- Lifesling overboard recovery system
- Rule bilge pumps- Rule bilge high water alarm
- Jabsco search light
- ACR EPIRB
- Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detector- Standard Horizon loudhailer
- Voyager camera system- Boatcommand.com remote boat monitoring system
- Sellers' personal belongings
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.