To Learn More Contact
West Florida Yachts
West Florida Yachts would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 33' Pursuit offshore 2006. This yacht for sale is located in Cape Coral, Florida and priced at $130,400. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Yamaha Yamaha 4 Stroke
2006 985.00 HRS 250.00 HP
2006 985.00 HRS 250.00 HP
This legendary Pursuit 3370 is in pristine condition. The perfect crossover family /fishing boat is turn key and ready to go. Her innovative design with sleeping up to 6, protected and enclosed cockpit, 45 gallon live well and all amenities to keep the family and fisherman in the family on top of their game. This Pursuit has a custom passenger helm chair, 5 kw generator, air conditioning, Maxwell windless, Ray Marine E140 touch screen radar/chart plotter. Plenty of rod holders with like new outriggers. Her twin Yamaha 250 HP 4 stroke engines are ready to take you on your next adventure.
the large cockpit from either port or starboard one finds plenty of
room to fish or frolic. There is a fold out aft bench seat with a
transom door to the swim platform to port. The live well is directly
center stern for easy access.. There is a wet bar & ice maker to
starboard. The hard top hosts plenty of rod holders both fixed and
adjustable. There are 2 Rupp 23' drop-in outriggers that are virtually
brand new. The raw water wash-down is located to port and 30 amp plug in
power to starboard. Under gunnels host additional rod storage. Moving
forward the helm station and adjacent custom seat to starboard provide
comfort while underway. The 3 sided enclosure with hardtop provide
protection from the elements. Entering the well appointed cabin you will
find the head and galley to port with the comfortable settee to
starboard with teak high/low table.The full bunk is located forward
and mid cabin bunk under the entry stairs. The cabin deck is teak &
holly. Pursuit has done an amazing job of form and comfort with this
- Teak step down stairs- Settee with high/low teak table- Enclosed head/shower with vacuflush-fresh water- Forward full berth-Custom foam mattress- Black outs & screens for portholes- Under bunk storage- Teak & holly sole- Teak hanging locker to starboard- 3 over head hatches- LED reading lights- AC/DC panel- 110 volt plugs
- AC/DC Refrigerator (2011)- Single well sink- hot/cold water- Single Burner stove top- Corian Counter top- Microwave- Teak storage drawers
- Raymarine E 140 touchscreen radar/chart plotter/depth finder- Ritchie compass- 4 bank battery group 31- Battery Charger 20 amps- Shore power 2 30 amp with cord- Hot water heater 6 gallon- Ice Maker (2011)- Air conditioner 10000 BTU- Radio AM/ FM /CD Clarion- T.V. H D flatscreen 20"- Yamaha fuel management system- Westerbeke 5.0 kw Gasoline
- Windlass - Bruce Anchor- 45 Gallon Live Well- Insulated In Deck Fish Storage Compartment With Macerator- Stainless Steel Cleats & Rails- Fresh & Raw Water Washdowns- Line & Fenders- Transom Door- Swim Platform With Retractable Ladder- Full Mooring Cover- Front and Side Curtains- Rod Holders Both Fixed And Adjustable- Outriggers Rupp 23' drop-ins- Aft tackle locker- Cockpit sun shade with ss poles- Underwater Lights Blue- Recessed Trim Tab- Port & Starboard Windshield Wipers- Full Bow Cushions With Cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Fire Extinguishers- 2 Bildge Pumps- Life Jackets- VHF Radio- Depth Finder
- Owner's Personal Belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.