To Learn More Contact
West Florida Yachts
M/Y PERFECT offers a comfortable layout with 3 staterooms and sleeps 6 guests. Upgraded Garmin electronics and a new eco-teak deck in 2017 along with new bottom paint and zincs, new bow thruster, and batteries. Powered by twin Caterpillar 3406Es, 800hp each. The latest service was completed in March 2017. Located in Fort Lauderdale and is ready for her new owners.
West Florida Yachts would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 58' Fairline Squadron 2002. This yacht for sale is located in Florida United States and priced at $399,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
3100.00 HRS 800.00 HP
3100.00 HRS 800.00 HP
• Semi-circular settee with storage• High-gloss cherry cabinetry contains an ice maker, TV, and Bose surround-sound audio system• Stainless steel frame, curved full-width door to aft teak-laid cockpit• Tinted glass side windows (electronically operated)• Recessed overhead lighting• Overhead grab rail• Flatscreen Sharp TV
• Semi-circular dinette at raised bridge deck level facing lower helm position• Access stairway to flybridge• AC/DC control panel• Teak and holly flooring• 2 x Sinks with Corian countertops• 4 x Burner Whirlpool cooktop• Dishwasher• Custom storage for glasses and plates• 3 x Electrical outlets (lights and A/C controls)• Sharp convection oven• Washer and dryer below galley• 7 x Cabinets and floor storage• TV with SAT receiver
• Large Double bed with innerspring mattress and under storage• Designer soft goods• Twin wardrobes with interior lighting• Mid-level storage compartments• Recessed lighting• Reading lights• TV with SAT receiver• A/C controls• Twin opening portholes• Full hatch with fly screen and privacy screen to foredeck• Full-length mirror• Access to en-suite head with sink and separate shower stall
• Double bed with innerspring mattress and under storage• Designer soft goods• Desk and vanity• Double wardrobe with interior lighting• A/C Control• TV with SAT receiver• AM/FM Radio• Mid-level storage doors• Private access to spacious day-head with separate shower stall
• Twin 6'6" single beds• Bedside table• Mid-level storage• Wardrobe with interior lighting• A/C Control• TV with SAT receiver• Crew cabin aft with wet head
• Stainless steel windscreen with electrically opening side window• Madrona wood finish instrument panel• Electrically adjustable double helm seat• Full engine instruments• Audible alarms• High-speed compass• Water-level gauge• Navigation and running light switches• 12V outlet• Door to side deck• 2 x Electric captain chairs• Electronic controls• Horizon VHF• Garmin GPS (2014)• Simrad AP24 autopilot• Bow thruster
• Teak stairway to flybridge• Teak laid cockpit floor• Bench seating with access to aft storage area• Twin transom gates to large teak laid swim platform• Hot and cold transom shower• Twin storage lockers• Access storage to storage hold• Fender storage• Twin warping drums• Cockpit speakers• Passerelle• Hydraulic gangway• Crew quarters/storage• Cockpit controls• 2 x Aft windlass• Swim ladder• Cockpit cushions
• Twin access via stairway and by teak stairway with stainless handrail on aft deck• Blue Perspex hatch to an internal stairway• Large Sunbathing area forward of helm position• Seating to starboard of helm that converts to tilting sunbed• Flybridge bar complete with refrigerator and ice maker• Barbecue griddle, sink, and trash bin• Large C-shaped seating area with teak edged table, and ample storage• Stainless steel guard rails and teak deck
• All of the same instruments as main helm, except added Garmin 3006C GPS weather radar and Clarion AM/FM/ Sirus Radio in 2014• 3 x Forward facing helm seats• Teak decks• 2 x Bimini tops• Bow thruster
• Twin Caterpillar 3406E 800hp with 2950 hours (latest service done in March 2018)• Automatic fire control system• Oil change system• Ventilation fans• Cathodic protection• Dripless shaft seals• Engine room lights• Racor fuel filters• Sea strainers
• 220V/ 110V/ 60Hz Electrical system• Generator 21.5Kw with 5500 hours (complete service in March 2018)• AC/DC Electrical system• Battery bank• Electrical bonding system• Battery charger 100 amp• Battery parallel switch• Dockside electrical cable• Cablemaster• Voltage meter• Circuit breaker panel• Chilled A/C & reverse heat (new 2017)• Electrical bilge pump• Hot water heater• Shore power outlet
2001 Novurania 12' with Yamaha 40hp motor
• 2 x Air conditioning chillers• AC cooling pump• 2 x water pumps for freshwater holding tanks• Simrad Hydraulic pump for autopilot system• Bow thruster - reversing Solenoid• Hot water heater - 20 gal.• Passerelle control box and remote control• Several hydraulic lifts• Botton zincs• Cutlass bearing (prop shaft)• Horns• Bottom paint• Prop-speed on all running gear• Newly compounded/waxed/buffed
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.