To Learn More Contact
West Florida Yachts
R Way is a 2012 26' Cutwater in nice condition with numerous upgrades.She offers a low-hourYanmar 180 hp main engine, Sidepower bow and stern thrusters, air conditioning/heating system,2500 watt inverter/charger, 140 watt solar panel, Garmin electronics, folding mast for low bridgeclearance, reversible transom seating, bow and stern boarding ladders, 2 stateroom layout andextra interior storage.She is for sale because her sellers are spending more time on their sailboatnow, so make sure to see this upgraded and well-maintained 26' Cutwater.
West Florida Yachts would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 26' Cutwater c26 2012. This yacht for sale is located in Vero Beach, Florida and priced at $114,500. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
265.00 HRS 180.00 HP
265.00 HRS 180.00 HP
R Way is a 2012 26' Cutwater in nice condition with numerous upgrades. She offers a low-hour Yanmar 180 hp main engine, Sidepower bow and stern thrusters, air conditioning/heating system, 2500 watt inverter/charger, 140 watt solar panel, Garmin electronics, folding mast for low bridge clearance, reversible transom seating, bow and stern boarding ladders, 2 stateroom layout and extra interior storage. She is for sale because her sellers are spending more time on their sailboat now, so make sure to see this upgraded and well-maintained 26' Cutwater.
From the fiberglass swimplatform, you walk through a transom gate onto the bimini covered aftdeck. Walk forward into the salon and you will find the guest stateroom access starboard aft, settee to starboard, helm starboard forward, mate benchseat port forward and the galley to port. Walk forward and step down into the master stateroom with v-berth and insert/hi/lo table. You will find the head to starboard and berth forward.
The height in the stateroom is 5'11", 6' in the head, 6'6" in the salon and 2' in the guest stateroom. The master stateroom and guest stateroom berths are 6'8" and the salon settee berth is 5'6" long, when converted into a berth.
R Way offers a master stateroom forward with a v-berth with an insert and hi/lo table, a guest stateroom underneath the salon with access starboard aft in the salon and a queen size berth. The salon settee converts to a double size berth.
The salon offers a settee that converts to a berth to starboard, 4 overhead hatches with covers, bound carpet over teak & holly sole, fan, opening side windows with curtains and screens and an aluminum and glass door aft.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The galley is located to port in the salon and offers an extended countertop when the port mate benchseat is folded forward.
- Nova Kool refrigerator/freezer- Contoure convection/microwave oven- Princess 2-burner gas cooktop- Stainless steel sink- Solid surface countertop- Shelf and storage cabinets
Dining space is available at the salon settee and the master stateroom hi/lo table.
The master stateroom is forward and offers a v-berth with insert/hi/lo table, custom hanging/storage locker, 4 portlights with covers and curtains, 2 overhead hatches with covers, reading lights, shelves, bound carpet over teak & holly sole, storage underneath the berth, fan and ensuite head.
To view a 360 degree photo of the stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The guest stateroom is underneath the salon with access starboard aft in the salon and offers a queen size berth, reading lights and shelf.
The helm is located starboard forward in the salon and offers a benchseat port and starboard, Imtra windshield wipers and a full electronics system.
- Majestic flat screen TV in the master stateroom that also can swing to face the salon
- Fusion MS-CD600 stereo/CD player in the salon- Fusion interior and exterior speakers
- Garmin HD Radar- Garmin GPSMap 5212 multi-function display- Garmin 200 VHF- Ritchie magnetic compass
- ProMariner True Power Combi 2500 OS inverter/charger with remote panel
- 140 watt solar panel with Sun Saver Duo solar panel controller and Morningstar remote panel- 30 amp shore cord and connection on the aftdeck- 4 X AGM batteries
- Blue Sea battery switches- 12 vdc outlet at the helm
- Single Yanmar 4BY 180 hp main engine with approximately 265 hours- Yanmar/Kanzaki KMH-40A gearbox- Yanmar i5601E panel at the helm- Ultraflex hydraulic steering system
- Sidepower bow and stern thrusters with wireless remote control
- Bennett trim tabs
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system- Faria water tank gauge
- Jabsco manual head
- Lewmar anchor windlass with foot controls and remote control at the helm- Delta 22 lb anchor- Stainless steel bow boarding ladder- Stainless steel rails- Stainless steel deck hardware- Non-skid decks- Fiberglass swimplatform- Stainless steel swim ladder- Reversable aftdeck benchseat facing forward or aft- Stainless steel swimplatform hoop rails- Propane locker on the swimplatform- 2 rod holders- Transom gate- Dock water connection aft- Under deck storage in the aftdeck- Molded-in steps to the side decks- Aftdeck bimini- Aftdeck bound carpet over non-skid deck
- Aftdeck screens and covers- Weaver davit system
To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- Fire extinguishers- Xintex-Fireboy propane fume detector in the galley- Xintex-Fireboy carbon monoxide detector
- Jabsco searchlight- Ongaro horns- Johnson bilge pumps- Johnson bilge high water alarm
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.