Beginning first forward in front of the bow cockpit is the anchor rode locker accessed by a hinged door.
Next aft is the bow cockpit. This area can be used as a unique seating area and for line and anchor handling. There is a hatch down into the master stateroom so the area can be reached by walking up the quarter decks or through from the inside. At anchor with the hatch open the breeze is captured and blows through the vessel making it very cool and great for sleeping without the air conditioning on.
Next aft is the master stateroom with a double berth diagonal to port, storage forward and to stbd., and a vanity with hinge out stool to stbd.. There is a flat screen TV to stbd. forward with its own dedicated satellite receiver.
There is a companionway to aft on the stbd. side.
The master head is to port aft of the master stateroom and across from the guest stateroom. The master head has a tub/shower aft in the compartment and marble counter top.
The guest stateroom has upper/lower bunks outboard with storage forward. There are felt lined drawers for storage throughout.
There are ample opening deck hatches with aluminum framed smoked lexan lights to let in light and air.
Aft of the guest stateroom is the guest head with a diverter type shower with curtain, a Teak grating for drainage, and a marble counter top.
To port aft across from the guest head is the galley open up to the salon. The galley has a high gloss finished Teak deck.
The staterooms, companionway, and salon have wall to wall carpeting.
Galley and salon counter tops are custom black granite.
In the salon to port forward is a bar counter open down to the galley. The bar counter is finished in high gloss violin maker's burl veneer.
The salon has a large flat screen TV to stbd. forward which can be used to view satellite TV from its own dedicated receiver, broadcast TV, cable TV, and the on board computer for internet etc..
The salon also has a convertible sofa aft that forms another double berth.
Under the salon sole is storage for spare propellers (included), tankage, and other systems.
Next aft is the aft deck with the engines under hinged hatches. The engine compartments are roomy because the technical equipment has been distributed between under the salon, the engine compartments, and the aft generator compartment.
Next aft under the curved aft deck settee is the generator compartment accessible through hatches in the settee top. The placement of the generator here makes it very quiet being segregated so far from the accommodation spaces.
There is a short ladder up to the flybridge control station which is fully enclosed and covered from the sun.
The interior is in excellent condition.
MOTOR YACHT SIRENA is a TOM FEXAS designed 52 Foot MIDNIGHT LACE EXPRESS CRUISER, manufactured in 1986 by Golden Wave Shipyard (CHEOY LEE). Commissioned in 1987, it was placed in service by its original owner in Lake Erie (freshwater) where it cruised for 8 years, then moved to South Carolina until it was purchased in 1998 by its current (2nd) Owner who moved it to Tampa, Florida where it was under cover for 17 years. It's currently located in Tampa where it has been under continuous upgrading since 1998. She has a black hull with cream deck & superstructure.
- Fly Bridge version with Stainless steel “Soft- Hard Top” with Vinyl top & Curtains – Eisenglass windows.
- Fiberglass hull with Airex core reinforced at stress points.
- Cast marine bronze thru hulls and rudder shaft ports (2003).
- Exterior gelcoat finish repainted with Imron in 2008.
- Nonskid molded fiberglass foredeck and side decks.
- Stainless Steel deck hardware.
- Opening windows in main saloon.
- Five opening deck hatches.
- Non integral fiberglass molded water and fuel tanks.
- Teakwood interior.
- Extensive teak trim.
- Teak transom affixed over fiberglass.
- Forward cockpit with windshield, teak trim & cushions.
- Epoxy barrier coat (5 coats) on hull with Micron 66 bottom paint.
- Prop Speed paint on wheels and shafts.
- Protective bonding system.
- Twin Caterpillar 3126B, 450 hp turbo diesel electronic engines (2003), with modified After coolers installed 2/2013.
- All maintenance/repairs/upgrades preformed by Caterpillar.
- Re-power done in consultation with Tom Fexas.
- Caterpillar electronic engine/transmission display panels with diagnostic and alarm system.
- ZF Transmissions (2003).
- Anti-vibration engine mounts.
- Fiberglass exhaust muffler system.
- Cast marine bronze cutlass bearings (2011).
- Hardened stainless steel shafts 3⁄4” (2003) with cutters.
- Four blade props (2003) w/spares.
- 9KW Northern Lights Generator. Model#: M773LW2.3 (2006).
- Prygon (computer safe agent) Fire suppression system in engine room and generator room (2014).
- Bennett hydraulic controlled trim tabs.
- Mathers (ZF) electronic throttle and shift control.
- Oil change pump for engines and generator.
- Racor fuel filter and separator system each engine and generator.
- Fuel tank cross feeds transfer system.
- Engine room blowers.
- Engine room insulation and 12v lighting with 120v access.
- Welded and reinforced aluminum engine bed rails (2003).
- Wagner hydraulic steering.
- 120 VAC/12VDC panel with volt and ammeters.
- 12V battery isolator and anti galvanic(galvanic isolators) system.
- Pathmaker with remote switch.
- Engine driven 12V 105A alternators (2).
- Two 8D and two Group 27 MasterVolt AGM’s (new 1/'17).
- Cantalupi overhead lighting fixtures (Gold).
- 12V Marine blowers for heads and galley.
- 5 Bilge pumps with high water alarms.
- Marinco 50’ 125/250V 50 AMP power cord and 2 x Marinco 25’ 120 V 30 AMP power cords.
- Marinco phone/TV cable inlet.
- Jumper Cables.
- Power Cord Y Adapter 30A – 50A/250M.
- Reverse Power Cord Adapter 50A/250 – 30A.
- Pigtail adapter.
- Polarity indicator.
- Indirect lighting behind valances.
- Marine Aire air conditioning system throughout with digital control panels (2 compressors).
- High speed fly bridge air handler.
- Charles Battery Charger (smart) 4 Bank 60 Amp. (1/13).
- 400 Gallon fuel tank capacity with digital gauges.
- 200 Gallon water tank capacity with digital gauges.
- Sureflo fresh water pump w/cartridge filter.
- Raritan 20 gallon 120V water heater.
- Copper plumbing.
- 12V electric fresh water head systems (2).
- 40 gallon holding tank with 2/Y-valves.
- 12V macerator waste discharge pump for HT.
- Deck fitting for waste pump out.
- Whale sump box w/ sump pump for tub/showers & AC condensation.
- Custom carpeting, window shades and drapery.
- Leather couch convertible to double bed (custom).
- Ultra suede/ teak chairs (2).
- Cocktail table.
- Pedestal table.
- Lamp (2).
- Art work.
- Glass art work.
- Teak bulkheads (excellent condition no water damage)..
- Tinted (9/12), safety opening glass windows.
- Vinyl headliner.
- U-Line ice maker.
- Liquor cabinet.
- Books shelves and concealed storage.
- Granite counter tops.
- Exotic wood (violin burl) counter top.
- Entertainment center w/ am/fm/cd stereo w/ disk changer.
- Built in Panasonic 32” flat screen TV wired for antenna – cable – satellite & computer.
- Dell Latitude computer (laptop) (2012).
- Boosted Wi Fi antenna.
- Boosted TV antenna.
- KVH Satellite TV system with two boxes (M 1) (2009)-Direct TV.
- 120V electric outlets.
- Telephone outlet.
- Smoke alarm.
- Granite countertops.
- Varnished teak & holly sole.
- Wiring & space for dishwasher.
- Wiring for washer & dryer.
- Teak pantry storage with shelving.
- 120V large hot plate.
- Norcold 120V/12V refrigerator/freezer (2013).
- Ample drawers & storage cabinets.
- Counter top corner storage.
- 120V electrical outlets.
- Carbon Monoxide detector.
- 12V exhaust fan.
- Pots-pans, dishes, utensils, glasses, cups convey.
MASTER (FWD.) STATEROOM:
- Teak bulkheads and cabinetry.
- Auto light hanging lockers (2).
- Storage drawers.
- Marble vanity with mirror and ultra suede swing out seat.
- Large mirror on bulkhead.
- Custom drapery.
- 120v/12V lighting.
- Indirect lighting.
- Vinyl headliner.
- Custom Tempurpedic mattress top.
- Stereo speakers (2)
- Sharp 13” TV wired for cable/antenna/satellite (w/ dedicated sat. receiever).
- Deck hatches (3).
- Teak door.
- Double Decker bunk beds.
- Auto light hanging locker.
- Vinyl headliner.
- 120V/12V lighting.
- Teak doors (2).
- Teak bulkheads.
- Deck Hatch.
MAIN & GUEST HEADS:
- Marble counters and backsplash.
- Teak doors.
- Exhaust fans.
- Bathtub (Main).
- Electric fresh water heads.
- Medicine cabinets with mirrors.
- Teak grate flooring.
- Teak walls.
- 12v lighting.
- Shower sump pumps.
- Towel bars/holders.
- Deck Hatch (Forward).
- Scuppered cockpit & hatches.
- Storage locker access hatches to lazarette storage area (generator).
- Custom seating cushions (Sunbrella).
- Stereo speakers (2).
- Step lighting.
- Deck lighting.
- Steps (teak).
- Ladder to fly bridge (teak steps).
- Teak cocktail Table.
- Storage locker for fenders, dock lines, etc..
- Hydraulic mast lift (17’ down to 24’ up) (3500 psi hydraulic power unit 12V DC) (2013).
- Custom stainless steel anchor pulpit.
- Sampson post (bow).
- Side & stern cleats.
- Deck hatches.
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass.
- Anchor wash down hose.
- Stainless steel port side deck fills for fuel, water, and holding tank.
- 12V spotlight.
- Teak & stainless steel rub rail.
- LED running lights & anchor light (Hella).
- LED Deck lights.
- Teak flagstaff for burgee.
- Forward cockpit with custom cushions (Sunbrella).
- Storage locker in forward cockpit.
- Teak dashboard.
- Teak trimmed navigation table with cabinets below.
- Teak destroyer style command wheel.
- Custom seating (Sunbrella).
- Stidd adjustable cushioned helm chairs (2) (2006).
- Stainless Steel Hard/soft top.
- Ritche compass (wet).
- Wagner hydraulic steering.
- Caterpillar digital electronic engine &transmission data instrumentation & diagnostics.
- Dedicated fuse panel for electronics under dash.
- Approx. 45# CQR type anchor (polished).
- 60’ anchor chain spliced to 150’ line.
- Fortress 37 anchor with 150’ tape on reel (backup).
- Electric 120v high capacity emergency pump (portable).
- Chrome fog bell.
- First aid kit.
- Life jackets (12).
- Fire extinguishers (4).
- Emergency flares.
- Mooring lines 5/8” (6).
- Fenders (4).
- Pryogen (computer safe gas) fire suppression system for engine room & generator room (lazaret).
- SARSAT 406mz EPIRB (with GPS).
- Revere 4 Man Coastal Survival Raft w/top. (2016)
- Avon Redcrest 9’ inflatable dingy with oars and motor bracket (never been used).
- Emergency steering.
- Spare parts & tools.
- Manual bilge pump system.
- Cutters on shafts.
- Kahlenberg trumpet air horns (2) Chrome.
- High powered floodlight on mast.
- Carbon monoxide detector.
- Ditch Bag (2016).
- Ritche compass (wet).
- Raymarine E120 12” Multi function chart plotter display.
- Raymarine radar.
- Raymarine RS 125 GPS sensor (2).
- Raytheon 300 GPS display.
- Raymarine S2G Core pack & Gyro.
- Raymarine Auto Pilot (just updated 5/17).
- SR100 Sirius Weather receiver (Sirius Weather).
- Raymarine RAY240 Fixed Mount VHF Radio.
- Raymarine I70 Depth ,speed, wind direction and speed (6/2016).
- Shakespeare antenna (VHF).
- Sirius radio antenna.
- Clarion M475 AM/FM Sirius radio- stereo w/4 speakers.
- Dedicated fuse breaker panel for electronics under dash.
- Navigation books.
- Charts (paper).
- Hand held compass.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.