To Learn More Contact
West Florida Yachts
FALL PRICE REDUCTION!!! MULTI BOAT OWNER IS MOTIVATED AND SAYS BRING OFFERS!!!
Willoway is one of the best examples of Freedom Yachts 40/40 model that you will find anywhere. David Pedrick's innovative, thoughtful design and Freedom Yachts legendary craftsmanship are evident throughout the yacht. A blue water veteran as well as a winning racer (1st place with line honors 2013 Hospice Cup), Willoway is both remarkably sturdy and fast!!! Her free standing rig affords a highly efficient sail plan and superior sail shape. With extensive upgrades, this well maintained boat is ready to go and a must see for anyone considering a yacht in this size range.
West Florida Yachts would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 40' Freedom 40/40 1996. This yacht for sale is located in Annapolis, Maryland and priced at $129,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
1996 3246.00 HRS 45.00 HP
1996 3246.00 HRS 45.00 HP
- Custom interior overhead with LED lighting installed - 2017
- Custom main cabin carpeting - 2017- Frigoboat 12v refrigeration unit - 2016
- Solar panels - 2016 - Elk hide wheel cover - 2016 - Cockpit enclosure - 2015 - Dodger - 2015 - Wind generator - 2013
- Raymarine chartplotter - 2013 - Raymarine radar - 2013 - Raymarine autopilot - 2013 - Raymaine depth, speed and wind instruments - 2013 - Davits - 2013 - Dacron main sale w/cover & lazy jack system - 2012 - Composite 135% genoa - 2012 - Composite 95% genoa - 2012 - 2 blade Max prop - 2011 - Motor Mounts - 2009 - PSS dripless shaft seal - 2009 - Aft holding tank & hoses replaced - 2009 - Bottom stripped/barrier coated - 2005 - Hull Awl Gripped - 2003 - Deep blue ultrasuede upholstery
The large well designed cockpit with seating for 11 is extremely comfortable for both entertaining and under sail. A centerline mounted, fold down table with 6 cupholders is found forward of the helm which includes a large, Elk hide covered wheel, allowing the driver to comfortably steer the boat from multiple positions; either behind the wheel or while seated on the port or starboard coaming. The steering pedestal houses the single lever control throttle-gear shift, wheel break, vhf radio, compass, chart plotter, 12 vac receptacle and cup holder. The engine control panel is side mounted to port.
Seating with cushions is provided by port and starboard benches forward and coaming seats aft around the helm.
The walk through stern features a swim/boarding platform integrated into the hull, with a stow away swim ladder. A cockpit shower is found on the swim platform on the port side of the transom. A tower housing the radar, wind generator, outboard engine hoist, gps antennas and lights is mounted on the starboard side, with dingy davits and solar panels mounted center above the swim platform. A removable seat section (not pictured) is provided to close off the walk through to create a full bench seat across the stern. The stern section is completed by a rail mounted life sling, outboard engine mount, and throwable life ring.
The autopilot control panel, stereo speaker, genoa winch and whale manual bilge pump are all found along the starboard side of the cockpit. While on the port side you find the engine control panel, stereo speaker, genoa winch and a large opening port into the aft stateroom. Storage pouches are mounted on the aft section of the benches, port and starboard.
On the forward bulkhead two opening ports are found on either side of the center companionway to the salon. A Raymaine instrument stack (depth, speed, wind) is located just to starboard of the companionway. An electric winch is mounted on the starboard cabin top, with a manual winch on the port. All lines lead back into the cockpit so the boat can be easily sailed without leaving the cockpit.
Entry to a large transom locker is gained by hatches forming the seats of port and starboard stern coaming benches. Additional lockers are found integrated into the starboard stern coaming (propane locker) and under the starboard bench seat. Inovative lockers for the running rigging lines are found integrated into the port and starboard coamings forward.
The cockpit is completed by a dodger w/handrail and Bimini top. In addition the cockpit has been outfitted with a full weather enclosure.
Moving forward the deck is protected by stainless steel stern and bow railings connected by dual lifelines running the length of the deck port and starboard; stainless steel gates are found midship, port and starboard. Stainless steel hand rails run along the cabin top, port and starboard. A whisker pole is deck mounted along the port rail. An anchor locker is found at the bow along with a bow mounted bruce anchor. A Lewmar electric windless is mounted in the anchor locker along with a salt water wash down hose.
Two Dorade Vents are center mounted on the cabin top and cleats are found at the bow, midships and at the stern.
The rig features a free standing carbon fiber mast, a fractional roller furled headsail and boom with a lazy jack system. The main sheet is mounted on the cabinet top, and the rig is completed with a boom vang and boom break. The free standing rig design eliminates the need for spreaders and shrouds, un-cluttering the deck and making for easy passage fore and aft.
The salon is appointed with cherry joinery throughout, a teak and holly sole, plus new carpeting. A new overhead was installed last year, to include led lighting.
Entering the main cabin the galley is found to port and a head to starboard. The aft cabin is accessed through the aft bulkhead on the port side and the forward cabin through forward bulkhead on the starboard side.
The cabin is framed by a straight settee on the starboard side and an L shaped settee on the port. The nav station is found on the starboard side aft, against the head bulkhead. A large fold down table is mounted on the forward bulkhead, along with a fan and reading lamp on the port side and a ships clock on the starboard. Finally stereo speakers are mounted on the forward bulkhead, port and starboard.
Large, deep-set lockers are found along the port side above the settee, while along the starboard above settee, there is a shelf section containing a TV forward, a locker center, followed by the electrical panel and nav station aft. Night lights are located in the base of the starboard settee and under the companionway stairs.
Overhead, there are three side mounted opening ports on the starboard side, with four side mounted opening ports on the port side. There are two cabin top opening hatches, one center mounted, the other over the galley. Additional light is provided by two fixed overhead windows. Ivory shades for the ports are aboard but not installed/pictured. In combination these ports give the cabin a very light, open and airy feel.
The main cabin can easily seat 7, sleep 3 and is an very welcoming and comfortable area of the yacht.
The rear facing nav station is found on the starboard side of the main cabin, just forward of the head. Seating is provided by the end of the starboard bench and fold away seat back. The electrical panel is found at the nav station, along with a vhf radio, stereo system, GPS, heating system, bilge pump, wind generator and solar panel controls, 12 vac & 120 vac outlets and a chart table and light.
The U shaped galley features 3 burner stove with oven aft to port. A storage locker is found above the stove, which is designed to house a microwave oven that is not installed but transfers with the vessel. Moving forward along the port side a large refrigerator is found under the length of the port countertop. Access is gained via countertop hatches and a side mounted lower door. Two deep set cabinets are found above hull side. A double stainless steel sink is found center, with both hot and cold running water and, manual pump spigots. Refrigerator controls a 120 vac outlet and paper towel holder are located left of the sink. A counter top completes the U along the starboard side amidship, with a counter top storage compartment forward and 3 drawers aft.
The stateroom is found off the galley on the aft port side of the yacht. It features cherry joinery, a teak and holly sole, and a queen berth with a tempurpedic mattress. Upon entering there is a built-in, cedar lined hanging locker on the port side, next to this is a lower locker with shelf topped by an upper locker. This is followed by the berth, that extends under the cockpit. A shelf and opening port is located over the headboard, with another opening port opposite, which opens into the cockpit. A third opening port also opens into the cockpit. An opening hatch and light are mounted in the overhead by the lockers. The light switch and a 120 vac outlet is mounted on side of the locker on the left side of the berth along with a reading lamp. An additional reading lamp and fan are mounted opposite, right of the berth on the aft bulkhead.
Located on the starboard side aft, this is a very large head with an equally large shower stall, with seat. Upon entering the manual marine toilet is found directly ahead, next to the forward bulkhead, where a towel rack and toilet paper holder are mounted. A small under counter locker is found behind the toilet, with an opening port above and a 120 vac outlet to the right. Moving aft there is a stainless steel sink with hot and cold running water, with a lockers below and above, followed by a mirror above that, next to the port. There is also a full wall mirror, mounted to the right of the sink on the bulkhead that separates the shower. There is also an opening hatch overhead. Finally the shower is located aft of the sink and is the full width of the head compartment, featuring a bench and wet locker along the hull side. There is an opening port in the aft bulkhead in the shower opening into the cockpit.
Located in the bow of the yacht, forward of the main cabin, the forward stateroom features, cherry joinery, a teak and holly sole, a pocket door, a V-Berth for 2 and an en-suite head with a pocket door. Upon entering the cabin there are three full size lockers to starboard and the head to port. There is an opening port over the lockers and a night light underneath. The v-berth is all the way forward with a fan mounted overhead center. Also overhead is a large opening hatch. Reading lamps are mounted at the head of the berth port and starboard and an overhead light is found center above the lockers and head entrance. A 120 vac outlet and overhead light switch are mounted on side of the hanging locker. Additional lockers are found under the berth, and top mounted lockers run the length of the cabin along the hull port and starboard.
FORWARD STATEROOM ENSUITE HEAD:
Upon entering the head a stainless steel sink with hot and cold running water is found to the right, a 120 vac outlet is mounted above to the left of the sink with a shelf above and a locker below. To the right of the sink a full wall mirror is mounted on the bulkhead. To the left of the sink is a manual marine toilet, with a locker above. There is an opening port above the sink and head and a light is found over head.
The engine compartment is found amidship under L-Settee and starboard galley counter. Access is provided by removing the top of the settee bench and through a side access door.
Willoway provides sleeping accommodations for 6 people in 4 berths.
- The aft stateroom sleeps 2 on a queen bunk featuring a tempurpedic mattress. - The forward stateroom sleeps 2 on a v-berth. - The salon settees sleep 2, one on the starboard settee and one on the port settee. NOTE the current owner removed the slider allowing the port settee to convert to a double bunk. This could easily be retrofitted allowing the salon to sleep 3. - An additional two people could be accommodated on the port and starboard cockpit benches, should they wish to sleep topside.
Located amid ships the salon is very roomy, well appointed and welcoming.
- Cherry joinery - Teak & Holly sole - Blue ultrasuede upholstery - Custom carpet- L-shaped Port Settee; seats 5; converts to a single berth
- Starboard Settee; seats 3; converts to a single berth
- Forward bulkhead mounted fold down table
- 4 Lockers and shelves port and starboard above and below settees - 2 Lockers below starboard settee
- 3 Dorad ventilation ports; overhead center
- 7 Opening ports; 4 port, 3 starboard- 2 Overhead opening hatches, 1 center, 1 over galley
- 2 Fixed overhead windows, ports and starboard of the center hatch- Ivory window shades, aboard but not installed
- 4 Overhead lights; 12 vdc- LED strip lighting above cabinetry, port and starboard- 2 Reading Lamps 12 vdc; forward bulkhead mounted, port & starboard - 1 120 VAC outlet; starboard side above one settee mounted by forward shelves
- 2 Sony High Performance Series stereo speakers; forward bulkhead mounted, port & starboard - 1 Hella Turbo fan; 12 VDC; forward bulkhead mounted, port side- Harwich Ships clock/tide indicator; forward bulkhead mounted, starboard side- Vertical grab rail; midships
Located aft of the salon on the port side the aft cabin features a stand up area with the lower half of the bunk tucked under the cockpit sole.
- Private cabin with cherry joinery and teak & holly sole - Queen berth w/Tempur-Pedic mattress sleeps 2 - Cedar lined hanging locker - 2 1/2 lockers w/shelves - Shelving over headboard - 3 Opening ports - 1 Opening overhead hatch - 1 Overhead light - 2 Reading lamps - 1 120 vac outlet - Air conditioning vent w/controls - 1 Espar heating vent - 1 Hela Turbo Fan
Located in the bow of the yacht, the forward stateroom includes a private head and berth.
- Private cabin with cherry joinery and teak & holly sole
- V-Berth, sleeps 2
- 3 full length lockers - 3 Under berth lockers; 2 opening to cabin, 1 with overhead access - 3 Top mounted lockers along hull, 1 port, 2 starboard - Shelf atop full length lockers
- 1 Opening ports - 1 Overhead opening hatch
- 1 Overhead light - 2 Reading lamps - 1 Night light, deck level
- 1 120 vac outlet
- 1 Espar heating vent - 1 Hela Turbo Fan - Pocket door
Located in the aft port section of the salon, the large U shaped galley has space for two people to prepare meals.
- Double stainless steel sink with hot & dold running water & manual spigots; center forward
- Force 10 gimbaled 3 burner LPG stove/oven, port aft- Locker under stove
- Cabinet for microwave oven over stove; microwave not installed, transfers with vessel- Frigoboat 12 vac refrigerator with counter top access; port side under counter- Refrigerator lower access door, port side deck level - 2 over counter lockers port side
- Counter, with top loading locker, starboard side- 4 Drawers, starboard side
- 1 120 vac Outlets, port side forward- Refrigerator controls, port side forward
- 3 Overhead Mounded DC Lights- Paper Towel holder, port side forward- 2 Cutting boards in holder, port side aft, next to stove - Teak & Holly sole
The forward stateroom head is located to port as you enter the forward stateroom.
- Stainless steel sink in countertop with hot & cold running water, right side- Shelf above sink- Raritan PHII manual marine toilet, left side
- 1 Opening Port, above sink & head
- 1 Overhead Mounded DC Light
- 1 AC Receptical, left of sink
- Large mirror mounted on right bulkhead right of sink/countertop- Towel rack mounted on left bulkhead left of toilet- Toilet paper holder- Locker under sink- Locker above head - Pocket door
The guest head with a shower stall is located on the starboard side next to the salon companionway stairs.
- Stainless steel sink in countertop with hot & cold running water, right side
- 2 Lockers, 1 above and 1 below sink
- Raritan PHII manual marine toilet, left side- Shelf with storage locker underneath behind head
- 1 Opening port, above sink & head- 1 Opening port, aft shower bulkhead- 1 Opening port overhead
- 1 Overhead Mounded DC Light
- 1 AC Receptical, above shelf behind head- 1 Mirror, mounted above sink
- 1 Large mirror mounted on right bulkhead right of sink/countertop
- Towel rack mounted on left bulkhead left of toilet
- Toilet paper holder mounted on left bulkhead left of toilet
- Locker under sink- Large shower stall with hot and cold running water, right of sink- Bench, left side of shower stall- Wet locker, left side of shower stall
The large and functional cockpit is located in the aft section of the vessel.
- Bench seating for 6 passengers, port & starboard - Coaming seating for 2 passengers, port & starboard - Coaming seating for 3 passengers, stern
- Cockpit cushions
- Double fold down cockpit table with built in cup holders, along center line
- Wide coamings over benches, angled for comfortable seating under heal; port & starboard
- Helm, center aft
- 2 Outdoor stereo speakers; port & starboard
- Cockpit Bimini Top
- Dodger with hand rails - Full cockpit weather enclosure - Walkthrough transom, with seat insert
- Swim platform
- Swim ladder
- Shower; transom port side
- 2 Gunnel compartments with lift tops for line storage; port and starboard - 2 Deck pockets; mounted on aft side of port & starboard benches
- Large transem lockers, port & starboard access under stern seats
- Propane locker, under aft starboard coaming bench
- Whale manual bilge pump, starboard side
- Companionway to salon; center forward
Center mounted pedestal helm with:
- Large Elk Hide covered wheel
- Ritchie Powerdamp binnacle compass
- Raymarine chart plotter & radar; mounted above compass
- Single lever control throttle-gear shift; starboard side - Wheel brake, starboard side- iCOM Remote VHF radio hand unit, port side- 12 vdc receptical, port side- Fold away cup holder, port side- Raymaine ST700 Auto pilot with XP30 control pannel, mounted on starboard coaming- Raymarine I70 instrument stack (speed, depth, wind), mounted on forward bulkhead, right of companionway
- Engine instrument panel with RPM, engine & oil temp guages, warning lights and start/stop controls; mounted on port side cockpit wall
The nav station is located in the salon, starboard side ahead of the head.
- Rear facing chart table - Seating provided by starboard salon bench seat and fold away seat back - Under table lift top storage - 1 Under table drawer - 1 under table locker - 2 Storage lockers, right of chart table. - Electrical pannel, right aft of table - Instrument pannel above table including: - IC-M504 VHF Marine radio - Raymarine I70 digital instrument panel - Solar array control pannel - Xantrex True Charge 2, battery charger control panel - Fusion MS-RA50 stereo system control panel - 12 vac outlet - Chart light - Instrument pannel aft facing left of electrical panel including: - Espar heater system controll pannel. - Bilge pump control pannel - 120 vac outlet - iCOM vhf hand held repeater, at helm - Raymarine chart plotter & radar; at helm - Raymarine ST 7000 autopilot w/XP30 control panel; at helm - Raymarine I70 digital instrument stack (speed, depth, wind), cockpit forward bulkhead - Raymarine digital HD 4kw radar, stern mast mounted - AIS transceiver w/digital switch - Dynex flat screen TV, salon shelves forward starboard side
- 2 Harken 44 two speed self tailing winches, cockpit coaming mounted, port & starboard
- 1 Harken 48 two speed self tailing electric winch, cabin top mounted, starboard side
- 1 Harken 48 two speed self tailing winch, cabin top mounted, port side- 40 lb Bruce anchor; bow mounted
- 50' Chain, 250' rode - Lewmar electric windless, anchor locker - Saltwater deck wash down, anchor locker - 2 Dorad vents, cabin top center mounted
- 6 Cleats; 2 at bow, 2 amidships, 2 at stern- Dockside water hookup, starboard side outboard of cockpit- Diesel fuel fill, starboard side outboard of cockpit- Waste pump out, starboard side outboard of cockpit- Stainless steel bow pulpit and stern rail, connected by double life lines with port & starboard stainless steel gates aft ahead of cockpit
- Outboard engine mount on stern rail starboard side- Radar, wind generator, engine hoist mast, stern mounted starboard side- Dingy davits, stern mounted center- Navigation, running & anchor lights- Dock lines- Bumpers
- Fraction sloop rig
- Freestanding carbon fiber mast, keel stepped - Antal mast track w/Antal cars - Running back stays - Lazy jacks - Mast head wind indicator
- Aluminum boom- Cabin top mounted mainsheet traveler- Boom vang- Boom break
- Roller furler- Spinnaker tracks- Adjustable foresail leads
- Whisker pole- All running rigging leads aft to cockpit
Hathaway, Reiser & Raymond Sails: - Dacron main sail, triple reef, with cover- Composit 135% Genoa - Composit 95% jib
- Yanmar 3JH2-TE 35 HP diesel engine - Balmar 100 amp, 12 vdc alternator; model 60-100-SR-IG - Parker Racor R20P fuel filter/water separator - Engine intake raw water strainer - PSS dripless shaft seal - Max prop, 2 blade - Shark line cutter - Jabsco 40 PSI automatic water system pump, model 31620-0092 - Johnson WPS 3.5 GPM shower sump pump - Johnson WD 5.2 GPM raw water wash down pump - S.S. Marine 12 gallon water heater, 110 vac & engine driven - 12 vac house power system- 120 vac house power system- Xantrex 60 AMP battery charger- Xantrex 1800 watt pure sine wave inverter- 1 12 vdc 8GM27M starting battery- 2 Mastervolt 225 Ah AGM maintenance free house batteries- Shore power recepticals, starboard side outboard of cockpit- 2 shore power cables- Solar panels, custom dingy davit mount- Air X 400 watt wind generator with quiet blades- Climma Vega MK II 10,000 BTU airconditioning/heat pump
- Espar heating system
- Frigoboat Frigomatic K 35 F refrigeration system
- 3 Full Secruity 2.5 lb dry chemical fire extinguishers, Model P250 MD-1 - 1 Life sling, stern rail mounted - 1 Horseshoe life ring, stern rail mounted
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.